Air Conditioning & Heating Replacement
It can be a difficult decision when faced with a broken system in the Arizona heat. In the short run it may seem less expensive to fix your old air conditioner instead of buying a new one, but it may cost you more in the long run! A properly installed, high efficiency air conditioner will save you money on your monthly energy bill, repair cost and maintenance cost will be less.
If you’re considering a new HVAC system, you’ve come to the right place! Check out the information below and give us a call if you have any further questions. A friendly consultant is always standing by.
Call Now for a Complimentary In-Home Estimate!
Customized System Design
- Day & Night comfort consultants are excellent listeners which is crucial when it comes to your system design.
- We focus on your Comfort Concerns, your feedback is the key driver to our customized design.
- We always verify system sizing with a Manual J Heat Load calculation which is similar to trying a shoe for the right fit before you actually buy it.
- We only use premium grade materials
Different types of comfort systems
- - Split System AC & Heating- are your standard central cooling & heating systems
- - Heat pumps- are all electric central cooling & heating systems
- - Ductless mini splits- are perfect for cooling a garage, Arizona room or an addition
- - Package units- are roof mounted cooling & heating systems
- For more information about Trane systems, Click here!
- NATE certified Installation Technicians
- The most important day of your new comfort system is the day it is installed. That’s why we exceed the minimum requirements for quality and good practices, by using premium grade materials and highly trained Installation Technicians
- Our technicians use nitrogen while soldering to ensure that your new system does not get clogged up with carbon build up. Carbon can clog the tubing and cause restriction which will cause premature system failure.
- We install new supply & return plenums this helps to deliver the correct air throughout the system which helps the efficiency of the system.
APS: $245 SRP: up to $800
*See your independent Trane dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers OR trade-in allowances from $75 up to $2,000 valid on qualifying systems only. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited.
**The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 01/06/2017 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires